" I masterminded beheading of our greedy gang leader"_ Kidnap suspect


Operatives of the Inspector- General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team (IRT) Led by DCP Abba Kyari have done it again. They have smashed the deadly gang behind the abduction of the Chief Accountant of Plantgeria Limited, an oil servicing firm, operating in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.The kidnapped victim, Dr. SMC Maduagwu, was released after a ransom of N20million paid, but peace escaped from the Den of thieves and trouble began....
Four of the alleged kidnappers have been arrested by the Special Team. The suspects, including a native doctor, were identified as Tony Rafael, Nnaji Romanus, Nwobodo Uche and Uchechukwu Ibekwe.
Police sources revealed that the suspects were captured in their hideouts in Rivers and Imo states. The police said that the suspects have admitted to abducting the Accountant and collecting the N20million ransom demanded from the family.
Fortunately or unfortunately, Christian Kenjika alias School-Boy-the CEO of the gang, was said to have been beheaded by a rival cult group before the operatives could catch up with him. It was also disclosed that, Kenjika had four AK47 rifles and two Pump Action short guns in his armoury before he said goodbye to the world and crime. Robber “School- Boy" was labeled as the brain behind  several kidnappings within Rivers State and its environs and so was declared wanted by the Rivers State Government.
Instead of waiting for Vera Crimes to report him and collect the bounty of N20million the government placed on him in 2018, one of his greedy gang members, Uche, who wanted to take over leadership of the gang, betrayed him to members to the De-Gbam confraternity who beheaded for criminal reasons best known to them. They were hunting for him long before  police the police came into the picture.
The IGP instructed the IRT to hunt for School-Boy and his gang members to ensure the rescue of Maduagwu. The unscrupulous gang stood out for robbery, kidnapping, cultism and other heinous crimes. DCP Kyari and some Unit members launched an investigation and got formation needed to quash the gang of rubbish.
The IRT operatives discovered that a driver- an employee of Planteria Limited gave information about Maduagwu to members of the gang that aided the gang in the abduction of the victim. Ibekwe the unfortunate driver, made confessional statement that assisted IRT operatives in the arrest of other members of the gang, including the “Judas” who betrayed wicked master and asked for his head in a platter of gold. Ibekwe, 37 said “ I planned the abduction of Maduagwu because he refused to grant me a salary advance and shouted at me instead”  Ibekwe, a husband and a father of three added that he was very embarrassed by the Accountant shouting and so went to dig for the man’s down fall through kidnappers. Imagine!!!.l
 He went on:
“I left his office, angry and frustrated I started planning on how to settle it with him. Fortunately, I got a call from a friend- Stanley, from my area. Stanley was a staff of an armed robbery and kidnapping gang. I told him about the nonsense the Chief Accountant did to me and he quickly suggested that we should kidnap him or any of the expatriates to teach him a lesson. I insisted on the accountant, so I gave his data out to Stanley. I followed up until the man was kidnapped and N800.000 was given to me from the ransom paid.
I painted the Town red with the money as I bought myself a Nissan Primera. “A year I was enjoying myself with my wife at home when policemen entered and arrested me. I’ve told the police all I know about the kidnapping and denied every other atrocities of the gang”.
Mark his words; he is more holier than them-he was just a marketer.
As Ibekwe finished his testimony, one of the gang members- Uchechukwu 38, who masterminded the beheading of School- Boy, revealed the part he played in the whole episode.  Uchechukwu, a father of five children, said: “I killed my leader because he was greedy “ hmmmm, a pot calling a kettle black. “I am a fulltime farmer, but I went into kidnapping when my wife had stroke. The doctor asked for N200, 000, but our gang leader, gave me only N100, 000 when I cried to him”
We discussed  the accountant and I was told to keep him under surveillance. I did that for one month and got him at last.



“ We kept the man at my farm until the ransom was paid. School-Boy gave me the remaining N100, 000 to balance my wife’s hospital bill. “School-Boy lied about the ransom paid, he said they paid N10 million while they paid 20 but I kept quiet. He took us all who were part of the operation to the home of a native doctor known as Romanus Nnaji. He shared the money. He gave me N1.5million to give to Ibekwe and Stanley the informant. He then gave me N500, 000 as my own share. School boy was too greedy, he cheated us by keeping N10 million to himself.
Hmmm, bad leaders boku!
“I kept quiet because policemen were looking for me. I went to a church in Akwa Ibom State to pray for forgiveness. Police trailed me to the church. Luckily, when they entered the church, I was in the toilet. When I noticed the police van, I escaped into a nearby bush.
No oo, he escaped not vanished.
Hmm,no the Church was not surrounded the police.
I was still furious with Schoolboy, so I set him up by contacting some members of De-Gbam confraternity, who had been looking for him. I gave out his location; they attacked and beheaded him.  That was how I paid Schoolboy back for his greed.
Later in June, the IRT operatives finally caught me in Orlu, Imo state making nonsense of all my juju and the money I spent on native doctors”. He concluded.
Wow wow wow!!! What a tale?


Comments