VERA CRIMES RETURNS -


...Bigger,
...Stronger
....and bolder
.
I cant talk about my location or what has been going on with me but I guess you all know what is going on in Nigeria or round the world in general.
My webmaster tried or what do you say? in Nigeria no matter are good you are, we are like; " the guy dey try" Yes, the guy try sha or he tried.  Somebody has to watch your back, "this is Nigeria- everybody be criminal"- says FALZ.

Here we report  crimes but criminals don't want to be reported but likes to commit the crimes. If you are a victim of crim

ouldn't you like the crime or the criminal to be reported?
Now I am here to report the crime and the criminals.

I have said it before that Vera Crimes and her crew will take up the case of the crime's victims; call us on phone or send a mail to veracrimes@gmail.com.
Crimes happen everyday and anyone can be a victim. Talk to us and do not have any  fear , roll out stigmatization , when we handle your case.

Its painful to see a criminal got away with a crime, though there is nemesis but a criminal has to pay for his crime,
Crime does not pay, but criminals pay with their lives.

The "Harvest of Death" in Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Adamawa states of Nigeria  is still on my mind. The Police have since commenced investigation so we are waiting but while you wait, what do you do?
Be security conscious.  Take nothing for granted.
Herdsmen who go about  with AK47 and other high caliber weapons are not to be taking lightly. Boko Haram terrorists who wear Army uniforms are to be feared and be come against.
Should we sit tight and let them finish us all? Or do we take to our heels? but to where?

Let me hear from you
Al my Love
VC








Comments