Wife baths husbands with acid





A woman (name withheld) in police custody after cold-heatedly bathing her husband with acid. Reports has it that the woman acted on the information  that her husband was in a secret relationship with her best friend  who is now with pregnancy.  She did her investigation and found out  that the story was true.

On February 15, 2018, when her husband returned from work, she pretended as if there was nothing wrong and didn’t mention anything about the secret relationship between her husband  and her best friend. She served him food and chatted with him.

She  made love that night with her husband, and after  the man  slept off, the wife  brought out a container of acid she bought from one Kabir - a battery charger earlier that day which she had kept under the bed and poured it on her husband’s genitals.

The man was rushed to a nearby hospital by neighbors but the hospital rejected him, they were directed to   FMC Zaria. He was admitted at FMC Zaria but the man eventually died on Tuesday, February 20, 2018.

Police in kaduna confirmed that the woman is in their custody and she will be charge to court for murder as soon as they conclude their  investigations, the battery charger too is in police custody and will be charge for murder conspiracy.

The woman was quoted as saying: " I love my husband so much, I did not intended to kill him. It was so painful to me that he got my best friend pregnant and he could not tell me, I knew about it from outsiders. I know I have over reacted but I want his family, our children and government to forgive me, I never planned to kill him, the alleged murderer stated."*


Comments