God will not allow Nnamdi Kanu’s re-arrest because he has done nothing wrong – father



Nnamdi-Kanu-and-Parents
 
The father of leaders of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, His Royal Highness, Isaac Okwu Kanu, has said that God will not allow his son to be re-arrested saying that his son has done nothing wrong.
The monarch of Afara Ukwu Ibeku in Umuahia North Local Government area of Abia State in an interview with the Sun said re-arresting his son spell doom for the country just as he called on the United Nations to stop the Federal Government from alledged plan to kill his son.

He said: ‘Yes, of course, I’m a human being. When they talk of re-arresting him, it means they want to kill him, but God will not allow them because my son has done nothing wrong. I am using this opportunity to call on the United Nations to call the Nigerian government to order because they are planning to kill my son.
‘My son did not do anything; government should go after those who have committed offence against Nigeria.
‘I am using this opportunity to call on the United Nations to call the Nigerian government to order because they are planning to kill my son.
‘Why will they want to re-arrest him? Did he kill anybody? Did he flout the constitution?
‘Some people are saying that my son, flouted the bail condition given him by a Federal High Court in Abuja, but the question remains, what type of bail condition was that? Is it possible that a person of my son’s standing in the society could stay without meeting up to 10 persons in a day or week?
‘So, the said bail condition was against his fundamental human rights.
‘The court in the first place never restrained him from moving about. So, in the course of going to see one or two of his friends and those people would organise reception for him, I don’t think there is anything wrong with that to warrant his being crucified.
‘The question I have been asking since I heard about this planned re-arrest is whether Nnamdi is running away from the country? There is no way he would do that. Any day they want him to appear in court, he will quietly do that.”
On bail condition he said
‘Why will they want to re-arrest him? Did he kill anybody? Did he flout the constitution? Some people are saying that my son, flouted the bail condition given him by a Federal High Court in Abuja, but the question remains, what type of bail condition was that?
‘Is it possible that a person of my son’s standing in the society could stay without meeting up to 10 persons in a day or week? So, the said bail condition was against his fundamental human rights.
‘But that not withstanding, I know what we are passing through in my palace; trying to stop people from coming here, but there is a limit to which we can do that.
‘Initially, the major gate to my palace had always been open, but since he came back, that gate has always been shut and we did that to stop people from gaining access to the compound. So, I don’t know what they are talking about.

Letest Naija News

Comments